We decided to ask our staff a way in which they would improve their credit. Hopefully our answers will help you consider ways in which you can improve your credit.
- Review your credit report and correct any errors
- Pay off debt (pay more than the minimum)
- Pay your bills on time, don’t be late
- Keep your balances in check – use no more than 30% of your credit line
- Don’t always open a card to get the discount
- Be mindful on how many open lines of credit you have – do you really need them all?
- Stay away from credit repair scams
- Create a budget
- Track your money