- Do you want to own a home?
- Do you need to improve your credit or balance your monthly budget before you can buy a home?
- Do you want to learn about the home buying process with others who share the same goal?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, MHDC’s Home Buyer’s Club can put you on the path to owning your first home. As a member of the club, you’ll join other families on a friendly, helpful journey to overcome obstacles and achieve the goal of building a new home for your family.
MHDC’s Homeownership Team guides Club Members through the process using personal coaching, action plans, monthly workshops and group discussions to help everyone:
- Learn more about the home buying process and explore the benefits of buying vs. renting;
- Build realistic monthly household budgets to reduce current debt and prepare for homeownership;
- Manage credit reports, build credit scores and avoid predatory lending to keep credit healthy;
- Explore different mortgage options and prepare to apply for a program that is right for you.
This is not a one-day, one-week or even one-month program. It is an ongoing membership that will continue until you achieve your goals. Our Homeownership Team will help you set your own timeline, identify next steps and stick with the program until you succeed in buying your first home.
Take the first step - today. Call MHDC at (302) 422-8255 or email email@example.com to reserve your seat in our Home Buyer’s Club!