The Home Repair Project provides health and safety home repairs to those who qualify. If you need a repair done to your home, but cannot afford it on your own – you may be eligible. Since 1991, the Home Repair Project has helped thousands of families make their homes safer.
To qualify for assistance:
- Have valid proof you own your home
- Currently reside in home for at least 1 year
- Meet income guidelines
- Housing conditions must be an immediate health or safety threat
- Housing conditions may not be pre-existing
- Other restrictions may apply